Dr. Morris is a leading surgeon in the field of eye and eyelid reconstructive surgery. The eyes are one of the most delicate parts of the body and need special treatment for any type of surgery. Extensive years of education, hands on training and research are required to learn the procedures that are used to treat the eye, eyelid, and eye socket.
Dr. Morris has helped hundreds of patients to repair their eyelids, perform surgical procedures when needed and give top of the line, medical care. The eyes are one of the most sensitive areas of the body, they are also unique in their anatomy and the smallest mistake can have disastrous results. Below you can see a range of surgical procedures Dr. Morris performs for the eyes.
Types of Reconstructive Eyelid Surgeries:
- Ptosis – AKA droopy eyelids is condition that Dr. Morris has helped correct in hundreds of patients.
- Malposition (Ectropion/Entropion) – When the eyelids are not in the correct position it can cause irritation and pain, Dr. Morris can help correct this negative condition.
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction – Typically found on the eyelids, a simple procedure may be enough to eliminate the effects of skin cancer on the eyes.
- Facial Palsy (“Bell’s Palsy”) – Partial facial paralysis is something that Dr. Morris is all too familiar with, in most cases all it takes is one simple procedure to help correct the side effects of Bell’s Palsy.
- Trauma – Injury to the eye must be dealt with extreme caution, previous surgeries, dog bites, and lacerations are just examples of eye trauma that could require surgery.
- Orbital Reconstruction – When the eye socket is damaged, Dr. Morris has the techniques and education to help repair or rebuild where needed.
Picking the Right Eye Doctor/Surgeon
It can be an intense moment when a patient first discovers you require surgical care for your eyes. The most effective method at alleviating the fear of surgery is to work with a surgeon and doctor that has the qualified education, most advanced training, and proven experience in the field of surgical eye care. Dr. Morris has all three and is prepared to walk patients through every step of the way with a detailed plan.
With her guidance a patient has the best chances at a positive outcome from a surgical operation on the eye, eye socket and eyelid. Please inform us if you require medical eye care or know someone who does. Dr. Morris is at the top of her profession and her results are proven, her eye care is world class and considered to be the best in the industry.